Unemployment Benefits vs. Unemployment Accounts: A Quantitative Exploration
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Society for Economic Dynamics in its series 2007 Meeting Papers with number 784.
Date of creation: 2007
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Society for Economic Dynamics Christian Zimmermann Economic Research Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis PO Box 442 St. Louis MO 63166-0442 USA
Web page: http://www.EconomicDynamics.org/society.htm
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Koehne, Sebastian & Kuhn, Moritz, 2012.
"Should unemployment insurance be asset-tested?,"
36973, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Moritz Kuhn & Sebastian Koehne, 2012. "Should unemployment insurance be asset-tested?," 2012 Meeting Papers 850, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Sebastian Koehne & Moritz Kuhn, 2013. "Should Unemployment Insurance be Asset-Tested," CESifo Working Paper Series 4324, CESifo Group Munich.
- Koehne, Sebastian & Kuhn, Moritz, 2012. "Should unemployment insurance be asset-tested?," Annual Conference 2012 (Goettingen): New Approaches and Challenges for the Labor Market of the 21st Century 66056, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Koehne, Sebastian & Kuhn, Moritz, 2013. "Should Unemployment Insurance Be Asset-Tested?," IZA Discussion Papers 7488, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ofer Setty: Tel Aviv University, 2011.
2011 Meeting Papers
204, Society for Economic Dynamics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Zimmermann).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.