Online Appendix to "Structural Transformation and the Oil Price"
AbstractOnline appendix for the Review of Economic Dynamics article
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Review of Economic Dynamics in its series Technical Appendices with number 12-45.
Date of creation: 2013
Date of revision:
Note: The original article was published in the Review of Economic Dynamics
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Review of Economic Dynamics Academic Press Editorial Office 525 "B" Street, Suite 1900 San Diego, CA 92101
Web page: http://www.EconomicDynamics.org/review.htm
More information through EDIRC
Other versions of this item:
- O1 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
- O4 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity
- F1 - International Economics - - Trade
- F4 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance
- Q4 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-12-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2013-12-15 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-DGE-2013-12-15 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-ENE-2013-12-15 (Energy Economics)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Piyabha Kongsamut & Sergio Rebelo & Danyang Xie, 1997.
"Beyond Balanced Growth,"
NBER Working Papers
6159, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kongsamut, P. & Rebelo, S. & Xie, D., 1997. "Beyong Balanced Growth," RCER Working Papers 438, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Kongsamut, Piyabha & Rebelo, Sérgio & Xie, Danyang, 1997. "Beyond Balanced Growth," CEPR Discussion Papers 1693, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Sergio Rebelo & Piyabha Kongsamut & Danyang Xie, 2001. "Beyond Balanced Growth," IMF Working Papers 01/85, International Monetary Fund.
- Kemfert, Claudia, 1998. "Estimated substitution elasticities of a nested CES production function approach for Germany," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 249-264, June.
- Margarida Duarte & Diego Restuccia, 2010.
"The Role of the Structural Transformation in Aggregate Productivity,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
MIT Press, vol. 125(1), pages 129-173, February.
- Margarida Duarte & Diego Restuccia, 2007. "The Role of the Structural Transformation in Aggregate Productivity," Working Papers tecipa-300, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Margarida Duarte & Diego Restuccia, 2006. "The Role of the Structural Transformation in Aggregate Productivity," 2006 Meeting Papers 415, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Margarida Duarte & Diego Restuccia, 2009. "The Role of the Structural Transformation in Aggregate Productivity," Working Papers tecipa-348, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Berndt, Ernst R & Wood, David O, 1975. "Technology, Prices, and the Derived Demand for Energy," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 57(3), pages 259-68, August.
- Miyagiwa, Kaz & Papageorgiou, Chris, 2007.
"Endogenous aggregate elasticity of substitution,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 31(9), pages 2899-2919, September.
- Kaz Miyagiwa & Chris Papageorgiou, 2007. "Endogenous Aggregate Elasticity of Substitution," Emory Economics 0707, Department of Economics, Emory University (Atlanta).
- Chris Papageorgiou & Kaz Miyagiwa, . "Endogenous Aggregate Elasticity of Substitution," Departmental Working Papers 2006-06, Department of Economics, Louisiana State University.
- Rawski, Thomas G. & Mead, Robert W., 1998. "On the trail of China's phantom farmers," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 26(5), pages 767-781, May.
- Dermot Gately, 2004. "OPEC's Incentives for Faster Output Growth," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 2), pages 75-96.
- Timmer, Marcel P. & Vries, Gaaitzen J. de, 2007. "A Cross-country Database For Sectoral Employment And Productivity in Asia and Latin America, 1950-2005," GGDC Research Memorandum GD-98, Groningen Growth and Development Centre, University of Groningen.
- Jeffrey A. Krautkraemer, 1998. "Nonrenewable Resource Scarcity," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 36(4), pages 2065-2107, December.
- Eyal Dvir & Kenneth S. Rogoff, 2009. "Three Epochs of Oil," NBER Working Papers 14927, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Griffin, James M & Gregory, Paul R, 1976. "An Intercountry Translog Model of Energy Substitution Responses," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 66(5), pages 845-57, December.
- Kemfert, Claudia & Welsch, Heinz, 2000. "Energy-Capital-Labor Substitution and the Economic Effects of CO2 Abatement: Evidence for Germany," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 22(6), pages 641-660, November.
- Echevarria, Cristina, 1997. "Changes in Sectoral Composition Associated with Economic Growth," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 38(2), pages 431-52, May.
- Douglas Gollin & Stephen Parente & Richard Rogerson, 2002.
"The Role of Agriculture in Development,"
Department of Economics Working Papers
2002-09, Department of Economics, Williams College.
- Eyal Dvir & Ken Rogoff, 2009. "The Three Epochs of Oil," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 706, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Kander, Astrid & Lindmark, Magnus, 2004. "Energy consumption, pollutant emissions and growth in the long run: Sweden through 200 years," European Review of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 8(03), pages 297-335, December.
- Roger Fouquet & Peter J. G. Pearson, 1998. "A Thousand Years of Energy Use in the United Kingdom," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 4), pages 1-41.
- Francisco J. Buera & Joseph Kaboski, 2008.
"Scale and the origins of structural change,"
Working Paper Series
WP-08-06, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Kuralbayeva, Karlygash & Stefanski, Radoslaw, 2013.
"Windfalls, structural transformation and specialization,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 90(2), pages 273-301.
- Karlygash Kuralbayeva & Radoslaw Stefanski, 2010. "Windfalls, Structural Transformation and Specialization," OxCarre Working Papers 054, Oxford Centre for the Analysis of Resource Rich Economies, University of Oxford.
- Mork, Knut Anton, 1989. "Oil and Macroeconomy When Prices Go Up and Down: An Extension of Hamilton's Results," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 97(3), pages 740-44, June.
- Shankar, Bhavani & Piesse, Jenifer & Thirtle, Colin, 2003. "Energy substitutability in transition agriculture: estimates and implications for Hungary," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 29(2), pages 181-193, October.
- Zhou, Xiaoyan & Zhang, Jie & Li, Junpeng, 2013. "Industrial structural transformation and carbon dioxide emissions in China," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 43-51.
- Baran Doda, 2012. "Evidence on CO2 emissions and business cycles," Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment Working Papers 78, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
- Murat Ungor, 2011.
"De-industrialization of the Riches and the Rise of China,"
2011 Meeting Papers
740, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Murat Üngör, 2009. "De-industrialization of the Riches and the Rise of China," DEGIT Conference Papers c014_040, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Timothy Uy & Kei-Mu Yi & Jing Zhang, 2013.
"Structural change in an open economy,"
Working Paper Series
WP-2013-09, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Kei-Mu Yi & Jing Zhang, 2011. "Structural change in an open economy," Staff Report 456, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Jing Zhang & Kei-Mu Yi, 2009. "Structural Change in an Open Economy," 2009 Meeting Papers 804, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Kei-Mu Yi & Jing Zhang, 2010. "Structural Change in an Open Economy," Working Papers 595, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- Luca Guerrieri & Martin Bodenstein, 2012.
"Oil Efficiency, Demand, and Prices: a Tale of Ups and Downs,"
2012 Meeting Papers
25, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Martin Bodenstein & Luca Guerrieri, 2011. "Oil efficiency, demand, and prices: a tale of ups and downs," International Finance Discussion Papers 1031, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Robert Dekle, 2013. "Real Exchange Rates in a Model of Structural Change: Applications to the Real Yen-Dollar and Chinese RMB-Dollar Exchange Rates," IMES Discussion Paper Series 13-E-02, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan.
- David M. Arseneau, 2011. "Explaining the energy consumption portfolio in a cross-section of countries: are the BRICs different?," International Finance Discussion Papers 1015, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Zimmermann).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.