Status of carbon sequestration projects in Africa: potential benefits and challenges to scaling up
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by World Agroforestry Centre, Library Department in its series Working Papers with number b14441.
Date of creation: 2006
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: United Nations Avenue, Gigiri, PO Box 30677-00100 GPO, Nairobi
Phone: +254 20 722 4000
Fax: +254 20 722 4001
Web page: http://www.worldagroforestry.org/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Swallow, Brent M. & Garrity, Dennis P. & van Noordwijk, Meine, 2001. "The effects of scales, flows and filters on property rights and collective action in watershed management:," CAPRi working papers 16, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Michaelowa, Axel, 2005. "CDM: Current status and possibilities for reform," HWWI Research Papers 4-3, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWI).
- Woodhouse, Philip, 2003. "African Enclosures: A Default Mode of Development," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 31(10), pages 1705-1720, October.
- Smith, Joyotee & Scherr, Sara J., 2003. "Capturing the Value of Forest Carbon for Local Livelihoods," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 31(12), pages 2143-2160, December.
- Bryan, Elizabeth & Akpalu, Wisdom & Yesuf, Mahmud & Ringler, Claudia, 2008. "Global carbon markets: Are there opportunities for Sub-Saharan Africa?," IFPRI discussion papers 832, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Reynolds, Travis W. & Farley, Joshua & Huber, Candice, 2010. "Investing in human and natural capital: An alternative paradigm for sustainable development in Awassa, Ethiopia," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(11), pages 2140-2150, September.
- Peter Minang & Michael McCall & Margaret Skutsch & Jeroen Verplanke, 2008. "A data support infrastructure for Clean Development Mechanism forestry implementation: an inventory perspective from Cameroon," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 13(2), pages 157-178, February.
- Jindal, Rohit, 2008. "Exploring demand for forestry in Lake Victoria Basin (Western Kenya): An econometric approach," 2008 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2008, Orlando, Florida 6347, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Ayuya, Oscar Ingasia, 2010. "Evaluation Of Willingness To Accept And Adopt Clean Development Mechanism Projects Among Smallscale Farmers In Njoro District, Kenya," Research Theses 117799, Collaborative Masters Program in Agricultural and Applied Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jacinta kimwaki).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.