Principal and Agent Problems in Superannuation Funds
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology in its series School of Economics and Finance Discussion Papers and Working Papers Series with number 142.
Date of creation: 20 Mar 2003
Date of revision:
Other versions of this item:
- Michael E. Drew & Jon D. Stanford, 2003. "Principal and Agent Problems in Superannuation Funds," Australian Economic Review, The University of Melbourne, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, vol. 36(1), pages 98-107.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Radner, Roy, 1985. "Repeated Principal-Agent Games with Discounting," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 53(5), pages 1173-98, September.
- Michael E. Drew & John Stanford, 2001. "Asset Selection And Superannuation Fund Performance: A Note For Trustees," Economic Papers, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 20(1), pages 57-65, 03.
- Grinblatt, Mark & Titman, Sheridan & Wermers, Russ, 1995. "Momentum Investment Strategies, Portfolio Performance, and Herding: A Study of Mutual Fund Behavior," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 85(5), pages 1088-1105, December.
- Myerson, Roger B., 1982. "Optimal coordination mechanisms in generalized principal-agent problems," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 67-81, June.
- repec:apr:aprewp:wp0010 is not listed on IDEAS
- Michael E. Drew & Jon D. Stanford, 2002. "The Economics of Choice of Superannuation Fund," School of Economics and Finance Discussion Papers and Working Papers Series 102, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology.
- Fama, Eugene F, 1970. "Efficient Capital Markets: A Review of Theory and Empirical Work," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 25(2), pages 383-417, May.
- Mark Grinblatt & Sheridan Titman, .
"Mutual Fund Performance: An Analysis of Quarterly Portfolio Holdings,"
Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers
23-88, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
- Grinblatt, Mark & Titman, Sheridan D, 1989. "Mutual Fund Performance: An Analysis of Quarterly Portfolio Holdings," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 62(3), pages 393-416, July.
- Drew, Michael E. & Stanford, Jon D., 2001. "The Impact of Fund Attrition on Superannuation Returns," Economic Analysis and Policy (EAP), Queensland University of Technology (QUT), School of Economics and Finance, vol. 31(1), pages 25-32, March.
- Goetzmann, William N & Peles, Nadav, 1997. "Cognitive Dissonance and Mutual Fund Investors," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association & Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 20(2), pages 145-58, Summer.
- Kingston, G. & Piggot, J. & Bateman, H., 1992. "Customized Investment Strategies for Accumulations Superannuation," Papers 92-12, New South Wales - School of Economics.
- Harless, David W. & Peterson, Steven P., 1998. "Investor behavior and the persistence of poorly-performing mutual funds," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 257-276, November.
- Karen Benson & Marion Hutchinson & Ashwin Sriram, 2011. "Governance in the Australian Superannuation Industry," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 99(2), pages 183-200, March.
- Sy, Wilson, 2010. "Cost, performance and portfolio composition of small pension funds in Australia," Journal of Pension Economics and Finance, Cambridge University Press, vol. 9(03), pages 345-368, July.
- Terry Hallahan & Robert Faff & Karen Benson, 2008. "Fortune Favours the Bold? Exploring Tournament Behavior among Australian Superannuation Funds," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer, vol. 33(3), pages 205-220, June.
- Michael E. Drew, 2010. "The Puzzle of Financial Reporting and Corporate Short- Termism: A Universal Ownership Perspective," Discussion Papers in Finance finance:201005, Griffith University, Department of Accounting, Finance and Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Angela Fletcher).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.