Innovation and Regulation in the Telecommunications Industry
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Harvard University OpenScholar in its series Working Paper with number 33652.
Date of creation:
Date of revision:
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-12-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2013-12-15 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-INO-2013-12-15 (Innovation)
- NEP-REG-2013-12-15 (Regulation)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Paolo Lupi & Fabio M. Manenti & Antonio Scialˆ & Cristiano Varin, 2009. "On the Assessment of Regulators' Efficiency. An Application to European Telecommunications," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno" 0098, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jon Sagotsky) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Jon Sagotsky to update the entry or send us the correct address.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.