Teaching Economics at the University Level: Dynamics of Parameters and Implications
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia in its series Discussion Papers Series with number 339.
Date of creation: 2005
Date of revision:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- William E. Becker, 2000. "Teaching Economics in the 21st Century," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 14(1), pages 109-119, Winter.
- David Colander, 2004.
"The Art of Teaching Economics,"
International Review of Economic Education,
Economics Network, University of Bristol, vol. 3(1), pages 63-76.
- Harry Bloch & Thorsten Stromback, 2002. "The Economics Of Strategy And The Strategy Of Economics," Economic Papers, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 21(1), pages 1-10, 03.
- Alex Millmow, 2002. "The Disintegration Of Economics?," Economic Papers, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 21(2), pages 61-69, 06.
- Fox, Kevin J & Milbourne, Ross, 1999. "What Determines Research Output of Academic Economists?," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 75(230), pages 256-67, September.
- Mohammad Alauddin & James E. Butler, 2004. "Teaching economics in a changing university environment: Some Australian experience," International Journal of Social Economics, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 31(7), pages 706-720, July.
- William E. Becker, 2004. "Economics for a Higher Education," International Review of Economic Education, Economics Network, University of Bristol, vol. 3(1), pages 52-62.
- Becker, William E., 2004. "Good-byE old, hello new in teaching economics," Australasian Journal of Economics Education (AJEE), University of Queensland, School of Economics, vol. 1(1), pages 5-17, March.
- Alauddin, Mohammad & Valadkhani, Abbas, 2003. "Causes and Implications of Declining Economics Major: A Focus on Australia," MPRA Paper 50393, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- David Colander, 2003. "Caveat Lector: Living With the 15% Rule," Middlebury College Working Paper Series 0326, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
- Nicola Reimann, 2004. "First-year Teaching-Learning Environments in Economics," International Review of Economic Education, Economics Network, University of Bristol, vol. 3(1), pages 9-38.
- William E. Becker, 1997. "Teaching Economics to Undergraduates," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 35(3), pages 1347-1373, September.
- Guest, Ross & Duhs, Alan, 2002. "Economics Teaching in Australian Universities: Rewards and Outcomes," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 78(241), pages 147-60, June.
- Alex Millmow, 1997. "To Eke Out A Marginal Existence: Economics In Business Schools," Economic Papers, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 16(3), pages 88-96, 09.
- Dr. Mohammad Alauddin & Professor John Foster, 2005. "Heterogenous clientele and product differentiation: teaching economics in a changing environment," Discussion Papers Series 340, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Randal Anderson).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.