Monetarism: A Review
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Queen's University, Department of Economics in its series Working Papers with number 320.
Date of creation: 1978
Date of revision:
Other versions of this item:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ascah, Louis, 1984. "Sommes-nous tous des néo-keynésiens à la Friedman-Phelps-Lucas maintenant?," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 60(1), pages 132-135, mars.
- Bennett T. McCallum, 1986. "Monetary vs. Fiscal Policy Effects: A Review of the Debate," NBER Working Papers 1556, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Richard Portes, 1984. "Central Planning and Monetarism: Fellow Travelers?," NBER Working Papers 0782, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sheikh, Munir A. & Grady, Patrick & Lapointe, Paul H., 1980. "L’efficacité de la politique budgétaire en économie ouverte," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 56(4), pages 499-534, octobre-d.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Babcock).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.