The Suitability of the Divisia Index for the Measurement of Economic Aggregates
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Queen's University, Department of Economics in its series Working Papers with number 109.
Date of creation: 1973
Date of revision:
Other versions of this item:
- Usher, D, 1974. "The Suitability of the Divisia Index for the Measurement of Economic Aggregates," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 20(3), pages 273-88, September.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vazquez, Emilia & Rodriguez, X.A., 1997. "Un analisis de la productividad del comercio en las Comunidades Autonomas españolas," Economic Development 21, University of Santiago de Compostela. Faculty of Economics and Business. Econometrics..
- Rodriguez, X.A., 1999. "A proposal for decomposing and adjusting the conventional Divisia index for the measure of productivity," Economic Development 41, University of Santiago de Compostela. Faculty of Economics and Business. Econometrics..
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Babcock).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.