Interactions between Agricultural and Resource Policy: Taking into account Downside Risk Aversion
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Departamento de Economía Agraria, Facultad de Agronomía e Ingeniería Forestal de la Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile in its series Working Papers with number 0001.
Length: 36 pages
Date of creation: 2011
Date of revision: 2011
Publication status: Published in Working Papers from the Departamento de Economía Agraria, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Casilla 306, Correo 22, Santiago
Phone: (562) 686 4122
Fax: (562) 686 5727
Web page: http://www.uc.cl/agronomia/b_departamentos/EconomiaAgraria/EconomiaAgraria.htm
More information through EDIRC
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- H8 - Public Economics - - Miscellaneous Issues
- I3 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty
- Q1 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture
- Q2 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation
- Q5 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Luis Olivares).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.