Income Policy and Wage Differentials
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Princeton University, Department of Economics, Industrial Relations Section. in its series Working Papers with number 518.
Date of creation: Jun 1980
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Firestone Library, Princeton, New Jersey 08544-2098
Phone: 609 258-4041
Fax: 609 258-2907
Web page: http://www.irs.princeton.edu/
More information through EDIRC
Other versions of this item:
- L96 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Telecommunications
- L97 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Utilities: General
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Brookes, Mick & Hinks, Timothy & Watson, Duncan, 1999.
"Comparisons in Gender Wage Differentials and Discrimination between Germany and the United Kingdom,"
IRISS Working Paper Series
1999-02, IRISS at CEPS/INSTEAD.
- Mick Brookes & Timothy Hinks & Duncan Watson, 2001. "Comparisons in Gender Wage Differentials and Discrimination between Germany and the United Kingdom," LABOUR, CEIS, vol. 15(3), pages 393-414, 09.
- John Schmitt, 1993. "The Changing Structure of Male Earnings in Britain," CEP Discussion Papers dp0122, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- repec:fth:prinin:177 is not listed on IDEAS
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (David Long).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.