Pédagogie des comptes nationaux et "esprit économique critique"
[National Account Teaching and "economic critical attitude"]
AbstractNational account (N.A.) is not a neutral technique. It depends on the state of the theoretical mechanism - macroeconomic and statistical one. When we teach N.A., we show these mechanisms through account’s tools (TEI, TEE, and so on.) with the available data. In France, especially in the high school, N.A. has disappeared in fact. But we miss it to develop the capacity of analysis of pupils, when they’ll have to understand their owner economic environment. Some synthetical exercises (by simulation) and analytical one (by building of data) could be given according to this purpose, to use and to improve N.A. ---------------------------------- The major idea of this paper is the O.S.C.A.R. software tool. It simulates some perturbations of the data during the collect. User has to find the actual data in correcting the available one calculating during a simulation. Then OSCAR make comparison between the two levels of data.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University Library of Munich, Germany in its series MPRA Paper with number 9706.
Date of creation: 2000
Date of revision:
National Account ; Statistics ; Metrology ; Simulation;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- C82 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Methodology for Collecting, Estimating, and Organizing Macroeconomic Data; Data Access
- C63 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computational Techniques
- C88 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Other Computer Software
- A2 - General Economics and Teaching - - Economic Education and Teaching of Economics
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Buda, Rodolphe, 1998.
"La simulation économique : expérimentation et apprentissage de la réalité économique,"
3772, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Buda, Rodolphe, 1995. "Abrégé de comptabilité nationale," MPRA Paper 4164, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- BUDA, Rodolphe, 1997.
"L'avenir de l'information économique
[The Future of The Economic Information]," MPRA Paper 34879, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekkehart Schlicht).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.