Межотраслевой Анализ Эффективности Промышленности Украины
[Inter-branch analysis of efficiency of the industry of Ukraine]
AbstractThe paper states empirical results of inter-branch research of efficiency of the industry of Ukraine as the first and one of the basic stages of the three-level analysis of efficiency (Goncharuk 2007). By results of the analysis groups of high, low and medium efficient industries are determined. Dynamics of efficiency and impact of major factors on it are revealed.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University Library of Munich, Germany in its series MPRA Paper with number 7967.
Date of creation: 28 Mar 2008
Date of revision:
industry; factors; super-efficiency; Data envelopment analysis; Ukraine;
Other versions of this item:
- Goncharuk, Anatoliy G., 2008.
"Межотраслевой Анализ Эффективности Промышленности Украины
[Inter-branch analysis of efficiency of the industry of Ukraine]," MPRA Paper 8010, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- C14 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Semiparametric and Nonparametric Methods: General
- D24 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Production; Cost; Capital; Capital, Total Factor, and Multifactor Productivity; Capacity
- L60 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - General
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Valentin Zelenyuk & Vitaliy Zheka, 2006. "Corporate Governance and Firm’s Efficiency: The Case of a Transitional Country, Ukraine," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, Springer, vol. 25(1), pages 143-157, 04.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekkehart Schlicht).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.