Le partenariat euro méditerranéen et son impact sur le développement des marchés boursiers méditerranéens
AbstractThis paper analysis the effect of the Euro-Mediterranean partnership on the stock exchanges of Mediterranean countries. After having studied the evolution of these markets, we will show their vulnerability and especially the risks which they incur if the processes of removal of the economic and financial barriers are not accompanied by substantial reforms. Vis-à-vis these threats, one of the best strategies to be followed is to opt to consolidation strategies with, in particular, European stock exchanges. [Paper presented at annual EMMA-CNRS conference (Istanbul- MAi 2006)]
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University Library of Munich, Germany in its series MPRA Paper with number 698.
Date of creation: May 2006
Date of revision:
Partenariat euro méditerranéen; marchés boursiers; rapprochement transfrontalier;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- G34 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Mergers; Acquisitions; Restructuring; Corporate Governance
- G15 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - International Financial Markets
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-11-12 (All new papers)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- von Hagen, Jürgen & Traistaru, Iulia, 2004.
"Macroeconomic adjustment in the new EU member states,"
ZEI Working Papers
B 01-2005 [rev.], ZEI - Center for European Integration Studies, University of Bonn.
- Iulia Siedschlag & Juergen von Hagen, 2006. "Macroeconomic Adjustment in the New EU Member States," Chapters in SUERF Studies, SUERF - The European Money and Finance Forum.
- Jürgen von Hagen & Iulia Traistaru-Siedschlag, 2006. "Macroeconomic Adjustment in the New EU Member States," SUERF Studies, SUERF - The European Money and Finance Forum, number 2006/4 edited by Morten Balling.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekkehart Schlicht).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.