South Asian Economic Zone: Extension And Possibilities
AbstractDifferent versions of the South Asian Economic Zone has been discussing in the literature. The basic and important justification behind the formation of South Asian Free Economic Zone is not directly concerned with the economic benefits; it is justified on the basis of cultural and historical relations. . Three different propositions for the socio-economic collaboration between India and Muslim World were discussed in this article. It was concluded that India would has to opt one of the two options: a merger with the Muslim World or playing a role as an agent of the Western bloc against China and Muslim World.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University Library of Munich, Germany in its series MPRA Paper with number 6822.
Date of creation: 2005
Date of revision: 2007
Regionalization; Trade Blocs; Free Trade Regime;
Other versions of this item:
- Mehar, Ayub, 2004. "Soth Asian Economic Zone: Extension and Possibilities," MPRA Paper 11287, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2007.
- Z1 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics
- F5 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-01-26 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2008-01-26 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-INT-2008-01-26 (International Trade)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekkehart Schlicht).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.