Das Monetäre System Der Republik Kroatien In Der Transition Und Sein Einfluss Auf Das System Des Öffentlichen Finanzen
[Monetary System Of The Republic Of Croatia In Transition And Its Influence Upon The Public Finances System]
AbstractThe paper delineates the properties and specificities of modern Croatian money-market transactions and their transition as well as the Solutions applied in this segment by the Republic of Croatia from the moment of declaration ofits in dependence up to nowadays. Such a contemporary monetary system has enabled the organization of a compatible and comparable public finances system, established via transition of tax and customs system of the Republic of Croatia. The focus of monetary authorities is being placed on the stability of national legal tender—the Kuna—, production quality, and on numismatic possibilities of its emission.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University Library of Munich, Germany in its series MPRA Paper with number 6034.
Date of creation: 20 Oct 1999
Date of revision:
monetary system; transition; exchange rate; provisional pecuniary resources; inflation; emission profit; monetary policy; convertibility; numismatic activities;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- N1 - Economic History - - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics; Industrial Structure; Growth; Fluctuations
- E5 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit
- E6 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook
- E4 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates
- H3 - Public Economics - - Fiscal Policies and Behavior of Economic Agents
- N4 - Economic History - - Government, War, Law, International Relations, and Regulation
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekkehart Schlicht).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.