Convergence and Divergence in Europe: Polish and Ukrainian Cases
AbstractThe all-round aspects of bilateral relations are considered in the common Ukrainian-Polish monograph. Authors uncover important features of social-andeconomic systems convergence under conditions of globalization and European integration, as well as the further transformation of Central- and East European countries. The focus of the monograph is to analyze the characteristic features of the evolution of Polish and Ukrainian economic models. The research interest of the authors of the monograph has been concentrated on the diversification of bilateral economic relations and subject to the fundamental objective – the co-integration of Ukraine and the EU, as well as the possibility of adapting the Polish experience of systemic transformation of the national social and economic model. The monograph is addressed to scientists, politicians, public activists, diplomats, international experts, and to all those, who are not indifferent to the European prospect of Ukraine.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University Library of Munich, Germany in its series MPRA Paper with number 54747.
Date of creation: 29 Apr 2013
Date of revision: 29 Apr 2013
Publication status: Published in Monograph -.-(2013): pp. 1-688
Ukraine; Poland; EU; integration; economic systems; economic models; convergence; globalization; policies; information resourses; systemic transformation;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- B0 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - General
- E0 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General
- F0 - International Economics - - General
- F59 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - Other
- F6 - International Economics - - Economic Impacts of Globalization
- O10 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - General
- P20 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - General
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-03-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-CIS-2014-03-30 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-MAC-2014-03-30 (Macroeconomics)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekkehart Schlicht).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.