Odhad nákladů na podporu české fotovoltaické energie
[The Estimation of the Cost of Promotion of the Czech Photovoltaic Energy]
AbstractThe article is focused on the total historical and future costs of supporting photovoltaic electricity generation in the Czech Republic. The model estimation of these costs is accompanied by methodologically unified comparison with cost of the support of other renewable energy resources. We find that as long as the goals of Czech National Action Plan for Renewable Energy will be implemented, the costs on photovoltaics support will account for more than one half of all costs on renewable energy, combined production of electricity and heat and other secondary resources. The article also provides brief overview of the photovoltaic market in the Czech Republic with its past, present and possible future developments.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University Library of Munich, Germany in its series MPRA Paper with number 54108.
Date of creation: 04 Mar 2014
Date of revision:
photovoltaics; renewable energy sources; energy policy; feed-in tariffs;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- Q28 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Government Policy
- Q42 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Alternative Energy Sources
- Q47 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Energy Forecasting
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-03-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2014-03-15 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2014-03-15 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-TRA-2014-03-15 (Transition Economics)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Vacha, Lukas & Janda, Karel & Kristoufek, Ladislav & Zilberman, David, 2013.
"Timeâ€“frequency dynamics of biofuelâ€“fuelâ€“food system,"
Energy Economics, Elsevier,
Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 233-241.
- Lukas Vacha & Karel Janda & Ladislav Kristoufek & David Zilbermand, 2013. "Time-Frequency Dynamics of Biofuels-Fuels-Food System," CAMA Working Papers 2013-27, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Lukas Vacha & Karel Janda & Ladislav Kristoufek & David Zilberman, 2012. "Time-Frequency Dynamics of Biofuels-Fuels-Food System," Papers 1209.0900, arXiv.org.
- Serra, Teresa & Zilberman, David, 2013. "Biofuel-related price transmission literature: A review," Energy Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 141-151.
- Andrea Bastianin & Matteo Manera & Marcella Nicolini & Ilaria Vignati, 2012. "Speculation, Returns, Volume and Volatility in Commodities Futures Markets," Review of Environment, Energy and Economics - Re3, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei, January.
- Severin Borenstein, 2011.
"The Private and Public Economics of Renewable Electricity Generation,"
NBER Working Papers
17695, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Severin Borenstein, 2012. "The Private and Public Economics of Renewable Electricity Generation," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 26(1), pages 67-92, Winter.
- Rajcaniova, Miroslava & Drabik, Dusan & Ciaian, Pavel, 2013. "How policies affect international biofuel price linkages," Energy Policy, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 857-865.
- Erin Baker & Meredith Fowlie & Derek Lemoine & Stanley S. Reynolds, 2013. "The Economics of Solar Electricity," Annual Review of Resource Economics, Annual Reviews, Annual Reviews, vol. 5(1), pages 387-426, June.
- David Zilberman & Gal Hochman & Deepak Rajagopal & Steve Sexton & Govinda Timilsina, 2013. "The Impact of Biofuels on Commodity Food Prices: Assessment of Findings," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 95(2), pages 275-281.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekkehart Schlicht).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.