A remuneração de capital nas telecomunicações e o novo contexto regulatório brasileiro
[The remuneration of capital in the telecommunications and the new Brazilian regulatory context]
AbstractIn this paper we discuss the several aspects involved in the determination of the cost of capital of the telecommunications industry in Brazil. The cost of capital determination for regulated industries is extremely important, both to regulators and firms, since through the pertinent rate of return it becomes possible to maintain the sustainability and expansion of the public service.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University Library of Munich, Germany in its series MPRA Paper with number 5399.
Date of creation: Sep 2005
Date of revision:
Telecomunicações; Custo de Capital; Remuneração do Capital;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- G38 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- G32 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Financing Policy; Financial Risk and Risk Management; Capital and Ownership Structure; Value of Firms; Goodwill
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gabriel Fiuza de Bragança & Katia Rocha & Fernando Camacho, 2006.
"A Taxa de Remuneração do Capital e a Nova Regulação das Telecomunicações,"
1160, Instituto de Pesquisa Econômica Aplicada - IPEA.
- Bragança, Gabriel & Rocha, Katia & Camacho, Fernando, 2006.
"A taxa de remuneração do capital e a nova regulação das telecomunicações
[Cost of capital and the new regulation of telecommunications services]," MPRA Paper 5400, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bragança, Gabriel & Rocha, Katia & Camacho, Fernando, 2006. "A taxa de remuneração do capital e a nova regulação das telecomunicações
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekkehart Schlicht).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.