An Alternative Solution (Other Than Taxation), To The Resolution Of Poverty And Unemployment In The Free Market World
AbstractThis paper describes an alternative way (other than taxation) to eliminate poverty and unemployment from the world. This is done by creating a single money worldwide, and letting each government subsidize the economy of each country, through acting as a non-profit venture capital subsidizer, by forward borrowing on the economic growth that such a subsidization will produce through the increase in jobs and consumers created. This creation of wealth by government will be a process similar to the market's process of creating wealth through price fixing.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University Library of Munich, Germany in its series MPRA Paper with number 53311.
Date of creation: 01 Jan 2014
Date of revision: 30 Jan 2014
alternative to taxation; taxation; disparity; minimum security level; distribution; wealth;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- A1 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics
- A10 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - General
- H1 - Public Economics - - Structure and Scope of Government
- H10 - Public Economics - - Structure and Scope of Government - - - General
- H2 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue
- H27 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Other Sources of Revenue
- P10 - Economic Systems - - Capitalist Systems - - - General
- P16 - Economic Systems - - Capitalist Systems - - - Political Economy of Capitalism
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-02-08 (All new papers)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekkehart Schlicht).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.