La Spesa sanitaria Ssn in Italia e nella Regione Basilicata Ricostruzione e benchmarking con la metodologia Ecofin-Ocse
[Public Health Care Expenditure in Basilicata - Analysis and Benchmarking with the same methodology used by Ecofin-Ocse to develope long-term projections]
AbstractEcofin-Oecd methodology is applied to investigate the past trends of the public health care expenditure in Basilicata. The expenditure is standardized to take into account the composition of the population in terms of age. Did Basilicata spend too much compared to the Italian average? The answer is not; on the contrary the standardized per-capita expenditure has been constantly lower than the correspondet national average. This answer is argued with data. Ncs
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University Library of Munich, Germany in its series MPRA Paper with number 52900.
Date of creation: 13 Jan 2014
Date of revision:
health care expenditure; Basilicata; SSR; SSN; Italy; sustainability; efficiency; benchmarking; spending review; standard; standardization; dynamics; welfare; welfare system; Oecd; Ecofin; Imf; Rgs; sanità; sistema sanitario nazionale; sistema sanitario regionale; costi standard; fabbisogni standard; federalismo; riforme strutturali; equità; solidarietà; redistribuzione; responsabilità; per capita profile; expenditure profile;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- H0 - Public Economics - - General
- H5 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies
- H51 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Government Expenditures and Health
- H75 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - State and Local Government: Health, Education, and Welfare
- I1 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health
- I12 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Health Production
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
- I31 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - General Welfare, Well-Being
- J14 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of the Elderly; Economics of the Handicapped; Non-Labor Market Discrimination
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-01-24 (All new papers)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.