La Spesa sanitaria Ssn in Italia e nella Regione Emilia Romagna - Ricostruzione e benchmarking con la metodologia Ecofin-Ocse
[Public Health Care Expenditure in Italy and in the Region Emilia Romagna - Reconstruction and Benchmarking with the Ecofin-Oecd methodology,1990-today]
AbstractThe Ecofin-Oecd methodology is applied to reconstruct the health care expenditure evolution in Italy and in the Region Emilia Romagna. The reconstructed series can be compared to the historical series, highlighting the different capabilities of the Italian average and of the Region Emilia Romagna to govern the health care system. It is the second edition of the Welfare Reforming Papers by Nicola C. Salerno.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University Library of Munich, Germany in its series MPRA Paper with number 52614.
Date of creation: 01 Jan 2014
Date of revision:
health care; expenditure; Nhs; Ssn; Italy; Emilia Romagna; projections; benchmarking; Ecofin; Oecd; long term projections; public budget; sustainability; public finances; Stability Program; welfare reforming papers series; Roma; federalism; federalismo; efficienza; efficacia; welfare;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- H51 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Government Expenditures and Health
- H53 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Government Expenditures and Welfare Programs
- H55 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Social Security and Public Pensions
- H7 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations
- H75 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - State and Local Government: Health, Education, and Welfare
- I0 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - General
- I00 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - General - - - General
- I1 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
- J1 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-01-10 (All new papers)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekkehart Schlicht).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.