Tax systems and tax reforms in Latin America: country studies
AbstractThis paper is part of a wider research concerning taxation systems an reforms carried on ar the Departemnt of Pubic economics of the Uiversity of Pavia -I taly. These country studies refer to Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Costa Rica, Colombia, Mexico, Paraguay and Uruguay and are due to eminent native esperts. The papers depict and discuss the tax systems ad reforms in the aforementioned countries since the early 1990 to 2006.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University Library of Munich, Germany in its series MPRA Paper with number 5223.
Date of creation: 15 Mar 2007
Date of revision:
Tax Systems; Tas reofoerms; Latin American countries;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- H24 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Personal Income and Other Nonbusiness Taxes and Subsidies
- H2 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue
- H23 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Externalities; Redistributive Effects; Environmental Taxes and Subsidies
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-10-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-PBE-2007-10-13 (Public Economics)
- NEP-PUB-2007-10-13 (Public Finance)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Boadway, Robin, 2005. "Income tax reform for a globalized world: The case for a dual income tax," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(6), pages 910-927, December.
- Hasan U. Altiok & Glenn Jenkins, . "The Pension Traps of Northern Cyprus," Development Discussion Papers 2012-03, JDI Executive Programs.
- Mutascu, Mihai, 2012. "Influence of clime conditions on tax revenues," MPRA Paper 40324, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bernardi, Luigi, 2009.
"Quali percorsi per la finanza pubblica italiana? Primi elementi di discussione
[Perspective developments of public finance in Italy: a primer]," MPRA Paper 17578, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cornia, Giovanni Andrea & Martorano, Bruno, 2011.
"A New Fiscal Pact, Tax Policy Changes and Income Inequality,"
Working Paper Series
UNU-WIDER Research Paper , World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Giovanni Andrea Cornia & Juan Carlos Gómez-Sabaini & Bruno Martorano, 2012. "A New Fiscal Pact, Tax Policy Changes and Income Inequality," Working Papers Series wp2012_03.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze dell'Economia e Dell'Impresa.
- Víctor Mauricio Castañeda Rodríguez, 2013. "La tributación en América Latina desde la crisis de la deuda y el papel del legislativo en Colombia," Revista de Economía Institucional, Universidad Externado de Colombia - Facultad de Economía, vol. 15(28), pages 257-280, January-J.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekkehart Schlicht).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.