Proiezioni della spesa e del finanziamento dei Sistemi Sanitari Regionali in Italia [2015-2030]
[Projections of expenditures and financing resources of Italian Regional Health Care Systems [2015-2030]]
AbstractThe work constructs projections till 2030 for health care expenditures of Italian Regional Health Care Systems. Three different schemes of financing are hypothesised, with three different levels of solidarity between Regions. Financing is always supposed to cover the entire exigency of expenditure. The two sides - expenditures and financing - are matched in order to derive indicators of sustainability (pressures on Gdp, or on active people, or on workers...) and to provide quantifications of flows of resources moving between Regions for re-distributional goals. A well-done mapping of needs and resources to finance them, with a full breakdown per Regions. A useful work for stimulating the debate on health system reforms in Italy, allowing informed decisions. nicola c. salerno [email@example.com]
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University Library of Munich, Germany in its series MPRA Paper with number 51360.
Date of creation: 10 Nov 2013
Date of revision:
projections; proiezioni; health care expenditure; spesa sanitaria; mid term; medio period; SSN; SSR; Regional Health Care System; pay-as-you-go; ripartizione; burden on active people and workers; cuneo fiscale; fiscal wedge; finanziamento; financing resources; redistribution within Regions; perequazione territorial; solidarity; benchmark; standard; federalism; federalism; sustainability of public finances; multipillar; multipilastro; universalism; selective universalism; universalismo selettivo; simulation; Italy; Stability Program; Awg; Ageing Working Group; Ecofin; Oecd; Imf; sanitá; Asl; welfare system; welfare; Lea; efficiency; adequacy; growth; distributional flows; re-distributional flows; equity; structural reform; reforms; riforme strutturali; public budget;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- H00 - Public Economics - - General - - - General
- H22 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Incidence
- H23 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Externalities; Redistributive Effects; Environmental Taxes and Subsidies
- H24 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Personal Income and Other Nonbusiness Taxes and Subsidies
- H30 - Public Economics - - Fiscal Policies and Behavior of Economic Agents - - - General
- H31 - Public Economics - - Fiscal Policies and Behavior of Economic Agents - - - Household
- H32 - Public Economics - - Fiscal Policies and Behavior of Economic Agents - - - Firm
- H39 - Public Economics - - Fiscal Policies and Behavior of Economic Agents - - - Other
- H51 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Government Expenditures and Health
- H53 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Government Expenditures and Welfare Programs
- H68 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt - - - Forecasts of Budgets, Deficits, and Debt
- I00 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - General - - - General
- I12 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Health Production
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
- I31 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - General Welfare, Well-Being
- I38 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Government Programs; Provision and Effects of Welfare Programs
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-11-16 (All new papers)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekkehart Schlicht).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.