Macro Models: An App for Macroeconomic Models. User Manual 2.1
AbstractMacro Models are a series of free Apps available in App Store, and they work with Ipads. Each App simulates a specific macroeconomic model and presents both the static and the dynamic results. The first five Apps developed and published are: the Income-Expenditure model in three versions (I, II and III), the IS-LM model and the Taylor’s rule (IS-MP model). The economic model of each single App and several examples on how it works are outlined in this paper.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University Library of Munich, Germany in its series MPRA Paper with number 50300.
Date of creation: 10 Sep 2013
Date of revision:
Macroeconomics; Income-Expenditure model; IS-LM; Taylor’s rule; APP. 3;
Other versions of this item:
- Coppola, Gianluigi, 2012. "Macro Models: an APP for Macroeconomic Models. User Manual 1.0," MPRA Paper 50925, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- E10 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - General
- E17 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - Forecasting and Simulation: Models and Applications
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-10-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-MAC-2013-10-05 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-PKE-2013-10-05 (Post Keynesian Economics)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekkehart Schlicht).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.