Niepubliczne agencje zatrudnienia osób niepełnosprawnych. Możliwości i dylematy rozwoju w sektorze pozarządowym
[Non-Public Employment Agencies for Disabled Persons. Opportunities and Dilemmas of Development in the Non-Governmental Organizations Sector]
AbstractThis report was made on the initiative of the Foundation Supporting Disabled Mathematicians and IT professionals in the project "Centre for Education and Vocational Activation of Persons with Disabilities - Branches Bydgoszcz and Lodz." It is the result of research on disability phenomenon and people with disabilities social category. It contains information about operations of more than 30 employment agencies specialized in helping people with disabilities into the labor market. First chapter of expertise relates to methods for defining the prevalence of disability and in the second - it was the issue of capacity building for non-disabled employment services. Third chapter of the report provides information on the methodology of research, and the fourth presents the results of an empirical analysis of the collected material in relation to the offer of employment agencies and their clients. Theme of the fifth chapter of the work is the condition of the disabled employment agency run by NGOs. Theme of the next chapter is the external environment of employment agencies. Last part of the report focuses on solving a recommendation supporting development dilemmas faced by agencies employment.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University Library of Munich, Germany in its series MPRA Paper with number 48470.
Date of creation: 2013
Date of revision:
employment agencies; disability; non-governmental organizations; persons with disabilities; employment services; third sector; employment offices; labor market;
Other versions of this item:
- Klimczuk, Andrzej & Siedlecki, Marcin & Sydow, Michał & Sadowska, Paulina, 2013. "Niepubliczne agencje zatrudnienia osób niepełnosprawnych. Możliwości i dylematy rozwoju w sektorze pozarządowym," EconStor Research Reports, ZBW - German National Library of Economics 77960, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- E24 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Employment; Unemployment; Wages; Intergenerational Income Distribution
- J68 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Public Policy
- Z13 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Economic Sociology; Economic Anthropology; Social and Economic Stratification
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-07-28 (All new papers)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Klimczuk, Andrzej, 2013.
"Współczesna polityka społeczna wobec niepełnosprawności i osób niepełnosprawnych
[Contemporary Social Policy Towards Disability and Disabled People]," MPRA Paper 53503, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Klimczuk, Andrzej, 2013. "Współczesna polityka społeczna wobec niepełnosprawności i osób niepełnosprawnych," EconStor Open Access Articles, ZBW - German National Library of Economics, ZBW - German National Library of Economics, pages 185-200.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekkehart Schlicht).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.