A Proposed Estimator for Dynamic Probit Models
AbstractIn this paper, new estimating methods proposed for dynamic and static probit models with panel data. Simulation studies show that the proposed estimators work relatively well.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University Library of Munich, Germany in its series MPRA Paper with number 48336.
Date of creation: 15 Jul 2013
Date of revision:
Dynamic and static probit models; Panel data; Generalized Linear models;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- C13 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Estimation: General
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-07-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-DCM-2013-07-20 (Discrete Choice Models)
- NEP-ECM-2013-07-20 (Econometrics)
- NEP-ORE-2013-07-20 (Operations Research)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekkehart Schlicht).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.