Трудовий Потенціал В Контексті Відчуження Функцій
[Labour potential in the context of alienation]
AbstractLabour potential of the community is a complex system of the elements such as the labor power of demographic system and the institutional capacity of social system. The institutional capacity provides the division of labor and integration of individuals in the process of social production. The way of system integration of the individuals in public production defines the labour potential of the community. The paper presents an analytic formulation of the problem of social division of labor taking into account the social costs.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University Library of Munich, Germany in its series MPRA Paper with number 47533.
Date of creation: 2012
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in Вісник СНУ ім. В. Даля 16 (187).1(2012): pp. 266-272
Society; labor potential; labor force; division of labor; alienation; system integration;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- A13 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Relation of Economics to Social Values
- A14 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Sociology of Economics
- B4 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Economic Methodology
- B52 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches - - - Institutional; Evolutionary
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-06-16 (All new papers)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekkehart Schlicht).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.