L'Accesso al Credito è un Diritto
[The Credit is a Right]
AbstractThis article proposes to analyze Grameen Bank operational system and its own evolution, illustrating the values that support this economics theory and the innovations that microcredit brings to the understanding of economics and banking phenomena.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University Library of Munich, Germany in its series MPRA Paper with number 4624.
Date of creation: 01 Jun 2007
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in ETICA Per Le Professioni (fondazione Lanza - Padova).Vol. 1(2007): pp. 85-92
Microcredit; Grameen Bank; Poverty; Yunus; Ethics in Economics;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- R51 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - Finance in Urban and Rural Economies
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-09-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2007-09-02 (Banking)
- NEP-CFN-2007-09-02 (Corporate Finance)
- NEP-HPE-2007-09-02 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-MFD-2007-09-02 (Microfinance)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekkehart Schlicht).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.