Book review: “The Challenge of Financial Stability: A New Model and its Applications” by Goodhart C.A.E. and Tsomocos D.P
AbstractThis review of the book “The Challenge of Financial Stability: A New Model and its Applications” by Goodhart C.A.E. and Tsomocos D.P. highlights the potential of the framework of strategic partial default of banks with credit chain on the interbank market for further theoretical and applied research on financial stability.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University Library of Munich, Germany in its series MPRA Paper with number 45678.
Date of creation: 30 Mar 2013
Date of revision:
Financial stability; strategic default; credit chain; interbank market.;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- G28 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Government Policy and Regulation
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Chatelain, Jean-Bernard & Ralf, Kirsten, 2012.
"The failure of financial macroeconomics and what to do about it,"
38474, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jean-Bernard Chatelain & Kirsten Ralf, 2012. "The Failure Of Financial Macroeconomics And What To Do About It," Manchester School, University of Manchester, vol. 80, pages 21-53, 09.
- Jean-Bernard Chatelain & Kirsten Ralf, 2012. "The failure of Financial Macroeconomics and What to Do About It," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 12030, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Douglas W. Diamond & Philip H. Dybvig, 2000.
"Bank runs, deposit insurance, and liquidity,"
Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, issue Win, pages 14-23.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekkehart Schlicht).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.