E' solo la punta dell'iceberg! Costi e ricavi del crocierismo a Venezia
[The top of the iceberg! Cost and turnover of cruising in Venice]
AbstractThe paper deals with cruising activity in Venice. It examines the problem of turism, the income from cruising and pollution costs. It assesses a balance between income and costs.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University Library of Munich, Germany in its series MPRA Paper with number 45627.
Date of creation: 26 Mar 2013
Date of revision:
great ships; cruise; cost and benefit analysis; external economies;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
- I31 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - General Welfare, Well-Being
- L91 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Transportation: General
- R49 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics - - - Other
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Minh Ha-Duong, 2009. "What is the Price of Carbon? Five definitions," Post-Print halshs-00451715, HAL.
- Stefano Soriani & Stefania Bertazzon & Francesco DI Cesare & Gloria Rech, 2009. "Cruising in the Mediterranean: structural aspects and evolutionary trends," Maritime Policy & Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(3), pages 235-251, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekkehart Schlicht).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.