European union. identity, diversity and integration
AbstractThis publication also contains the papers of the PhD Candidates, National School of Political and Administrative Studies, Bucharest, Romania, beneficiaries of the “Doctoral Scholarships for a Sustainable Society”, project co-financed by the European Union through the European Social Fund, Sectoral Operational Programme Human Resources Development 2007-2013. CONTENTS Mircea BRIE, István POLGÁR, Florentina CHIRODEA, Cultural Identity, Diversity and European Integration. Introductory Study ; I. IDENTITY AND ELEMENTS OF ANTHROPOLOGY IN THE EUROPEAN SPACE ; Roxana Maria DASCĂLU, Insights Into the Concept of European Identity ; Horia MOAŞA, Voice and Silence in Relation to Identity ; Andreea MOLOCEA,To See Things in Another Perspective: Feminist Influence in Epistemology, a New Way of Regarding Social and Political Science ; Ileana SĂDEAN, Anthropological Representations of the Foreign Rural Development Model “Leader” in Romania ; II. EDUCATION AND COMMUNICATION ; Ioana CIUCANU, Making Diversity Work in European Higher Education the Interplay Between Performance and Diversification ; Mirela VLASCEANU, Impact of Quality-Based Funding in Romanian Higher Education: 1999-2010 ; Andra-Maria ROESCU , Studying Causal Inference in Political Science. The Case of Experiments ; Paul APARASCHIVEI , Political Communication in Romania from a New Perspective: the Online Voter; Andreea Elena CÂRSTEA , Mass Media and the Reconfiguration of the Public Sphere ; III. EUROPEAN UNION ZONE – THE INSTITUTIONAL DIMENSION ; Bogdan BERCEANU, The Dimension of Emerging Institutions in the European Union Member States ; Adina MARINCEA, Who are the Olympians? A Cross-Country Analysis of People’s Trust in the EU ; Monica OPROIU, Case-Study in Third-Party Intervention: the EU Mediation in the Russia-Georgia War of August 2008 ; Vasile ROTARU, The Neo-Finlandization – a Theoretical Review ; IV. EUROPEAN POLICIES AND MANAGEMENT MODELS ; Vicenţia Georgiana DUŢESCU,Policy Cohesion of the European Union a Perspective on the Management Authority for the Sectoral Operational Programme on Transport 2007 – 2013 ; Maria-Magdalena RICHEA, Models of Human Resources Management in Nonprofit Sector Organizations ; Anca-Adriana CUCU, Performance Management of Health Care System in Romania: Realities and Perspectives ; Cristinela-Ionela VELICU, Cross-Border Mobility of Health Professionals: an Exploratory Study of Migration Flows and Retention Policies in the CEE Region ; V. EUROPEAN ZONE: SOCIAL DEMOGRAPHIC PERSPECTIVE ; Dragos Lucian IVAN, As the Population Clock Winds Down or Speeds Up? Demographic Stories: Apocalyptic, Opportunistic and Realistic ; Andra Maria POPA, The Constitutionalization of the European Economic and Social Model ; Cristina SANDU,New Paths of Social Services Through Social Entrepreneurship ; Mihaela TUCĂ, Corporate Social Responsibility as a Supporting Framework for Country Competitiviness ;
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University Library of Munich, Germany in its series MPRA Paper with number 44099.
Date of creation: 2012
Date of revision: 2012
cultural identity; diversity; european integration; education; communication; european policies; human resources;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- I2 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education
- Z1 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics
- N3 - Economic History - - Labor and Consumers, Demography, Education, Health, Welfare, Income, Wealth, Religion, and Philanthropy
- H75 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - State and Local Government: Health, Education, and Welfare
- M12 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Business Administration - - - Personnel Management; Executives; Executive Compensation
- J5 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor-Management Relations, Trade Unions, and Collective Bargaining
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kenneth Shepsle & Barry Weingast, 1981. "Structure-induced equilibrium and legislative choice," Public Choice, Springer, Springer, vol. 37(3), pages 503-519, January.
- North,Douglass C. & Wallis,John Joseph & Weingast,Barry R., 2013.
"Violence and Social Orders,"
Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press,
Cambridge University Press, number 9781107646995.
- Ignacio SÃ¡nchez-Cuenca, 2000. "The Political Basis of Support for European Integration," European Union Politics, , , vol. 1(2), pages 147-171, June.
- Rosa Sanchez Salgado, 2008. "European Money at Work: Contracting a European Identity?," Les Cahiers europÃ©ens de Sciences Po, Centre d'Ã©tudes europÃ©ennes (CEE) at Sciences Po, Paris 4, Centre d'études européennes (CEE) at Sciences Po, Paris.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekkehart Schlicht).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.