Simplified mathematical model of financial crisis
AbstractThe framework of mathematical dynamics of economic systems is applied to the development of financial crisis. A view is proposed that the severity of financial crises can be explained by means of superposition of the fluctuations on connected markets exhibited in the form of a resonance phenomenon. The practical actions of the central banks are criticized as contradicting to theoretical implications of the model.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University Library of Munich, Germany in its series MPRA Paper with number 44021.
Date of creation: 27 Jan 2013
Date of revision:
Financial crisis; business fluctuations;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
- E44 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy
- G01 - Financial Economics - - General - - - Financial Crises
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Krouglov, Alexei, 2006. "Mathematical Dynamics of Economic Growth as Effect of Internal Savings," MPRA Paper 1262, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Krouglov, Alexei, 2014. "Monetary part of Abenomics: a simplified model," MPRA Paper 53397, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekkehart Schlicht).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.