Stratégies marketing pour PME sous-traitantes dans l’horlogerie
[Marketing strategies for subcontractant SME in the watchmaking industry]
AbstractMost industries have been losing market share due to the world financial crisis. Even though the marketing strategies of watch makers are constantly studied by BtoC marketers, it is difficult to find a research about theirs subcontractors and the way they are trying to improve their position in the BtoB value chain. This research aims to highlight the way industrial suppliers interact with these well-known brands and what marketing strategy they are implementing. Several interviews in the Arc Jurassien were carried out. This article concludes with some managerial advice and axis for further researches.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University Library of Munich, Germany in its series MPRA Paper with number 43413.
Date of creation: 01 Jan 2012
Date of revision: 01 May 2012
Strategy; watch industry; subcontractor; BtoB;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- M31 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Marketing and Advertising - - - Marketing
- L6 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-01-12 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2013-01-12 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-MKT-2013-01-12 (Marketing)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Nogatchewsky, Gwenaëlle & Donada, Carole, 2005. "Vingt ans de recherches empiriques en marketing sur la performance des relations client-fournisseur," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/1055, Paris Dauphine University.
- Carole Donada & Gwenaëlle Nogatchewsky, 2007. "La confiance dans les relations interentreprises. Une revue des recherches quantitatives," Post-Print halshs-00340595, HAL.
- Oz Shy & Rune Stenbacka, 2005. "Partial outsourcing, monitoring cost, and market structure," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 38(4), pages 1173-1190, November.
- Donada, Carole & Nogatchewsky, Gwenaëlle, 2007. "La confiance dans les relations interentreprises. Une revue des recherches quantitatives," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/889, Paris Dauphine University.
- J Patchell, 1993. "From production systems to learning systems: lessons from Japan," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 25(6), pages 797-815, June.
- Gwenaëlle Nogatchewsky & Carole Donada, 2005. "Vingt ans de recherches empiriques en marketing sur la performance des relations client-fournisseur," Post-Print halshs-00143136, HAL.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekkehart Schlicht).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.