Real estate development enterprises in the Polish market and issues related to its analysis
AbstractWe analyse the real estate developer sector in Poland and explain how the housing construction process is financed. The main economic indicators that are used in the profitability analysis are explained in detail. Moreover, we analyse the real estate developer business plan and propose a model to analyse the housing construction process, focusing on the accounting of costs and profits.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University Library of Munich, Germany in its series MPRA Paper with number 43347.
Date of creation: Aug 2012
Date of revision:
Real estate development; construction process analysis; business plan;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- O18 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Urban, Rural, Regional, and Transportation Analysis; Housing; Infrastructure
- R31 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Real Estate Markets, Spatial Production Analysis, and Firm Location - - - Housing Supply and Markets
- M21 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Business Economics - - - Business Economics
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-01-07 (All new papers)
- NEP-TRA-2013-01-07 (Transition Economics)
- NEP-URE-2013-01-07 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekkehart Schlicht).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.