Исследование Возможностей И Диапазонов Применения Методологии Экономико-Математического Моделирования На Основе Тензорного Анализа Денежного Поля: Теоретические И Методологические Вопросы Взаимодействия Финансового И Реального Сектора Экономики
[The research of possibilities and scope for application of economically-mathematical modeling methodology in terms of money field tensor analysis: theoretical and methodological questions of interaction between financial and real sectors of an economy]
AbstractThe paper analyzes practical application of money field theory, which was published before. Using econometric and linear modeling of time-series as a basis for the analysis of Canada’s financial indicators, inferences are made towards the country’s stability and actions monetary authorities have to take in order to increase the efficiency of interaction between financial and real sectors of an economy.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University Library of Munich, Germany in its series MPRA Paper with number 42764.
Date of creation: 24 Mar 2012
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in TERRA Economicus 1.10(2012): pp. 8-13
monetary policy; money supply; tensor analysis; linear operators;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- E51 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Money Supply; Credit; Money Multipliers
- C02 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General - - - Mathematical Economics
- E10 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - General
- E60 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - General
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-12-06 (All new papers)
- NEP-CIS-2012-12-06 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-MAC-2012-12-06 (Macroeconomics)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Maslov, Alexander & Ivanchenko, Igor, 2011. "Money Field Theory: in Pursuit of Formalism," MPRA Paper 42765, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekkehart Schlicht).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.