Variables en la facilidad de hacer negocios en China. Un estudio comparativo internacional a traves del informe "Doing Business"
[Variables and their impact in the ease of doing business in China. An international comparative study based in the "Doing Business" report]
AbstractThis paper tries to identify the most important variables which contribute to the ease of doing business in China comparing specific figures with other Asian economies as well.The analysis uses data from the DB report (World Bank 2010). The methodology of the research uses a statistical correlation analysis of variables and a comparative study with other Asian nations.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University Library of Munich, Germany in its series MPRA Paper with number 41865.
Date of creation: May 2011
Date of revision:
ease of doing business; China; investments; international business;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- M0 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - General
- C46 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Specific Distributions
- A10 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - General
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Simeon Djankov & Oliver Hart & Caralee McLiesh & Andrei Shleifer, 2006.
"Debt Enforcement Around the World,"
NBER Working Papers
12807, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Djankov, Simeon & McLiesh, Caralee & Ramalho, Rita Maria, 2006. "Regulation and growth," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 92(3), pages 395-401, September.
- Djankov, Simeon & McLiesh, Caralee & Shleifer, Andrei, 2007.
"Private credit in 129 countries,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 84(2), pages 299-329, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekkehart Schlicht).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.