Multifunzionalità ed agricoltura biologica in aziende agri-sociali in Sicilia
AbstractAgriculture has always played a key role in our society, it has changed and adapted during the years until now with the award of a multifunctional role of agriculture in the wider socio-economic context. Among the non-agricultural activities is the '"Social Agriculture" which, although not yet adequately defined, is a large and in continuous evolution phenomenon and it has aroused a great interest because of its strong link with the world of organic farm. The research presents the results of an economic and agricultural made on a sample of organic and social farms in Sicily, with the objective to extend the cognitive framework of the phenomenon, pointing out possible strengths, weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University Library of Munich, Germany in its series MPRA Paper with number 41521.
Date of creation: 01 Apr 2012
Date of revision: 01 May 2012
Multifunctionality; organic agricultur; agri-social farms;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- R0 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General
- Q0 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General
- Q12 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Micro Analysis of Farm Firms, Farm Households, and Farm Input Markets
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-10-06 (All new papers)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Daniele SchilirÃ² & Giuseppe Timpanaro, 2012. "Lâ€™esperienza dei distretti produttivi in Sicilia nel triennio 2007-2010: unâ€™analisi per macrosettori," CRANEC - Working Papers del Centro di Ricerche in Analisi economica e sviluppo economico internazionale, UniversitÃ Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Centro di Ricerche in Analisi economica e sviluppo econo crn1201, UniversitÃ Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Centro di Ricerche in Analisi economica e sviluppo economico internazionale (CRANEC).
- SchilirÃ², Daniele, 2013.
"I patti di sviluppo dei distretti produttivi in Sicilia: 2011-2013
[The development pacts of productive districts in Siciliy: 2011-2013]," MPRA Paper 43678, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekkehart Schlicht).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.