Уравновешенные Состояния В Задачах Векторной Оптимизации
[Balanced States in Vector Optimization Problems]
AbstractThe problem of finding a Pareto point which would satisfy additional conditions in the form of equalities is stated. A theorem on existence of a solution is proved. Examples are given.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University Library of Munich, Germany in its series MPRA Paper with number 40907.
Date of creation: 1984
Date of revision:
Vector optimization; Pareto point;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- D00 - Microeconomics - - General - - - General
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Alvin E Roth, 2008. "Axiomatic Models of Bargaining," Levine's Working Paper Archive 122247000000002376, David K. Levine.
- Keiding, Hans, 1981. "Existence of budget constrained pareto efficient allocations," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 393-397, June.
- Balasko Yves, 1979.
"Budget constrained pareto efficient allocations,"
CEPREMAP Working Papers (Couverture Orange)
- Gale, David & Sobel, Joel, 1982. "On optimal distribution of output from a jointly owned resource," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(1-2), pages 51-59, January.
- Smale, S., 1976. "Global analysis and economics VI : Geometric analysis of Pareto Optima and price equilibria under classical hypotheses," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(1), pages 1-14, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekkehart Schlicht).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.