L'industrialisation par amélioration des infrastructures/technologies et attraction des investissements directs étrangers : cas de la zone franc
[infrastructure/technology, foreign direct investment and manufactured exports : cfa franc zone case]
AbstractThe main aim of this paper is to know if infrastructures/technology and Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) can be consider like a cause of sub Saharan African export’s dependence against raw materials, and, for this purpose, we have assessed, in panel data, the effect of infrastructures/technology and Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) in cfa farnc zone on her manufactured exports.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University Library of Munich, Germany in its series MPRA Paper with number 40072.
Date of creation: Jul 2012
Date of revision:
Sub-Saharan Africa; cfa franc; business technology; foreign direct investment; panel data;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- F10 - International Economics - - Trade - - - General
- C23 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
- F21 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Investment; Long-Term Capital Movements
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Sudeshna Banerjee & Quentin Wodon & Amadou Diallo & Taras Pushak & Helal Uddin & Clarence Tsimpo & Vivien Foster, 2008.
"Access, Affordability, and Alternatives : Modern Infrastructure Services in Africa,"
World Bank Other Operational Studies
12558, The World Bank.
- Banerjee, Sudeshna & Wodon, Quentin & Diallo, Amadou & Pushak, Taras & Uddin, Elal & Tsimpo, Clarence & Foster, Vivien, 2008. "Access, affordability, and alternatives: Modern infrastructure services in Africa," MPRA Paper 27740, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wood, Adrian & Mayer, Jorg, 2001. "Africa's Export Structure in a Comparative Perspective," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 25(3), pages 369-94, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekkehart Schlicht).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.