From the Bochner integral to the superposition integral
AbstractThe purpose of this paper is to give another definition of the superposition integral by using another kind of reasoning. In particular we define it as a generalization of the Bochner integral. We shall see it in section 2 and the superposition integral in section 3.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University Library of Munich, Germany in its series MPRA Paper with number 39615.
Date of creation: 22 Jun 2012
Date of revision:
Measure and Integration; Banach Spaces; Vector Measures; Superposition theory;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- C0 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General
- C02 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General - - - Mathematical Economics
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-07-01 (All new papers)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Strati, Francesco, 2012. "A first introduction to S-Transitional Lotteries," MPRA Paper 39399, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Strati, Francesco, 2012. "The nature of the S-linear algebra: For an S-propagator," MPRA Paper 39525, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Strati, Francesco, 2012. "On superpositional filtrations," MPRA Paper 40879, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekkehart Schlicht).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.