Proceedings"Agro-food and rural economy competitiveness in terms of global crisis"
AbstractThe volume contains the papers presented during the International conference entitled:’ Agro-food and rural economy competitiveness in terms of global crisis’, organized by the Faculty of Agro-Food and Environmental Economics from Bucharest Academy of Economic Studies, Institute Of Agricultural Economics, Belgrade – Serbia, Faculty Of Agriculture, Zemun – Serbia, Institute Of Agricultural Economics, Romanian Academy, Bucharest – Romania, Institute of Research for Agricultural Economics And Rural Development, Bucharest – Romania and The Balkan Scientific Association Of Agrarian Economists, held in Bucharest, Romania, September, 23- 24, 2011 Structured in accordance with the sessions of the conference, the volume includes papers and relevant contributions on plenary speakers, rural and agro-food economy, economy of knowledge transfer in agro-food sector and rural economy, rural development, agricultural systems, environmental protection, more generally, agricultural policy. Publishing this volume represents a term of the interest expressed by ythe highest academic and research groups in Europe with interests in the agricultural policy and systems, rural development, as well as states’ bodies that develop specific empirical studies or field studies.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University Library of Munich, Germany in its series MPRA Paper with number 39480.
Date of creation: 23 Sep 2011
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in Economics of Agriculture Special Issue 1.59(2011): pp. 1-445
agricultural economics; rural development; competitiveness; agricultural system; food safety; consumer protection; ecological reconstruction;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- Q50 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - General
- J43 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Particular Labor Markets - - - Agricultural Labor Markets
- N50 - Economic History - - Agriculture, Natural Resources, Environment and Extractive Industries - - - General, International, or Comparative
- Q0 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General
- Q24 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Land
- Y9 - Miscellaneous Categories - - Other
- C01 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General - - - Econometrics
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kiminori Matsuyama, 1991.
"Agricultural Productivity, Comparative Advantage and Economic Growth,"
NBER Working Papers
3606, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Matsuyama, Kiminori, 1992. "Agricultural productivity, comparative advantage, and economic growth," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 58(2), pages 317-334, December.
- Kiminori Matsuyama, 1990. "Agricultural Productivity, Comparative Advantage, and Economic Growth," Discussion Papers 934, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Philippe Aghion & Abhijit Banerjee & Thomas Piketty, 1999.
"Dualism And Macroeconomic Volatility,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
MIT Press, vol. 114(4), pages 1359-1397, November.
- Piketty, Thomas & Banerjee, Abhijit & Aghion, Philippe, 1999. "Dualism and Macroeconomic Volatility," Scholarly Articles 4554124, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Piketty, Thomas & Banerjee, Abhijit & Aghion, Philippe, 1997. "Dualism and macroeconomic volatility," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Couverture Orange) 9720, CEPREMAP.
- Johnson, D Gale, 1997. "Agriculture and the Wealth of Nations," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 87(2), pages 1-12, May.
- repec:fth:stanho:e-92-3 is not listed on IDEAS
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekkehart Schlicht).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.