Bilancia dei pagamenti, movimenti dei capitali ed equilibrio interno nei primi 50 anni del regno d'Italia
[Balance of payments, capital movements, domestic equilibrium in the first 50 years of the Kingdom of Italy]
Abstractthe paper interprets the initial 50 years of the Kingdom of Italy in the light of external balance. It presents estimates of capital flows, discusses the problems connected to the balance of payments and to domestic equilibrium
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University Library of Munich, Germany in its series MPRA Paper with number 39086.
Date of creation: 1995
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in moneta e credito 189(48).3(1995): pp. 109-148
Balance of payment; Capital flows; Economic history of Italy;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- N13 - Economic History - - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics; Industrial Structure; Growth; Fluctuations - - - Europe: Pre-1913
- F21 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Investment; Long-Term Capital Movements
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Fishlow, Albert, 1985. "Lessons from the past: capital markets during the 19th century and the interwar period," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, Cambridge University Press, vol. 39(03), pages 383-439, June.
- Fratianni,Michele & Spinelli,Franco, 1997.
"A Monetary History of Italy,"
Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press,
Cambridge University Press, number 9780521443159.
- Michael D. Bordo & Angela Redish, 1987.
"Credible Commitment and Exchange Rate Stability: Canada's Interwar Experience,"
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc
2431, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael D. Bordo & Angela Redish, 1990. "Credible Commitment and Exchange Rate Stability: Canada's Interwar Experience," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 23(2), pages 357-80, May.
- Tattara, Giuseppe & volpe, mario, 1997. "Italy, the fiscal dominance model, and the gold standard age," MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany 37155, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lucas, Robert Jr, 1976. "Econometric policy evaluation: A critique," Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 19-46, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekkehart Schlicht).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.