Innovation surveys in Latin America: a primer
AbstractInnovation Surveys in Latin American started more than ten years ago. As of today, 15 Latin American countries have carried out a total of 46 innovation surveys, and Latin America does now stand out as the region with the most active innovation survey data production within the developing world. This short article provides a primer to innovation surveys in Latin America, listing the available data, some key institutional and scholarly references available on the web, and briefly pointing to some methodological issues and challenges for future improvements.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University Library of Munich, Germany in its series MPRA Paper with number 37769.
Date of creation: 2012
Date of revision:
Innovation; Survey data; Latin America;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- O1 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
- M2 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Business Economics
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Chudnovsky, Daniel & Lopez, Andres & Pupato, German, 2006. "Innovation and productivity in developing countries: A study of Argentine manufacturing firms' behavior (1992-2001)," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 266-288, March.
- Julio Raffo & Stéphane Lhuillery & Luis Miotti, 2007.
"Northern and Southern Innovativity: A comparison across European and Latin-American countries,"
CEMI Working Papers
cemi-workingpaper-2008-00, Ecole Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne, Collège du Management de la Technologie, Management of Technology and Entrepreneurship Institute, Chaire en Economie et Management de l'Innovation.
- Julio Raffo & Stephane Lhuillery & Luis Miotti, 2008. "Northern and southern innovativity: a comparison across European and Latin American countries," European Journal of Development Research, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 20(2), pages 219-239.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekkehart Schlicht).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.