在全球金融危机阴影下的消费者权益保护 - 欧盟，摩尔多瓦共和国和中华人民共和国的消费者权益保护的未来之路的研究 -
[Consumer Protection in the Shadow of the Global Financial Crisis - A study on the way forward of Consumer Protection in European Union, Republic of Moldova and P.R. of China -]
Abstract正如所能预料的那样，全球金融危机正盘踞着人们的心灵并使得人们忧心忡忡。当前的危机已经影响到全球的众多消费者，并促使他们就消费者权益保护加强对话。这场危机已经影响到他们的财富，因为人们丧失了自己的财产，储蓄，并面临着对未来稳定性的关切。 这场危机是以对消费者保护的失败而引发的。有效，确定并具有预防性的消费者保护法规有必要成为全球解决方案的一个重要组成部分。 本文通过提出下面的一些特殊的问题，旨在为这场讨论做出一些贡献：是消费者保护的缺失造成了这场金融危机吗？谁有可能从当前这场金融危机中受益，谁又会输掉所有？国家如何才能在他们的中央政府和其他相关的消费者管理机构之间设计出恰当的正式协调政策和机制？本文提出的解决办法是建立在下面的假设基础之上的，各国政府不能在孤立的基础上发挥有效作用，主要是依靠与其他相关部门的协作来有效履行其消费者保护的使命的，政策透明，经济和财政稳定。 此外本文一方面通过联系全球金融危机爆发以后的消费者保护的发展改革对文件，相关研究，文章和建议展开评论，另一方面，帮助读者理解消费者保护的负责人们是如何做出其最佳答复的。 As could be expected, the global financial crisis is on everybody’s mind and causing a lot of worries. The current crisis has reached the consumers globally and intensified conversations about consumer protection. It has threatened their wealth as people have lost their assets, savings and they are facing major concerns about their future stability. This financial crisis began with a failure to protect consumers. Effective, affirmative and preventative consumer protection needs to be a major part of the global solution. This paperwork intends to make a contribution to those debates by addressing a few specific questions: Did a lack of consumer protection cause the financial crisis? Who is likely to benefit from this present financial crisis, and who is likely to lose out? How can countries design appropriate formal coordination policy and mechanisms between their central governments and other relevant consumer regulatory agencies? The approaches recommended by the paperwork are built upon the premise that national governments cannot be effective in isolation, and ultimately depend on collaboration with other regulatory agencies to effectively fulfill their mandate of consumer protection, price transparency, economic and financial stability. Additionally, this paper reviews documentation and some relevant research, articles, proposals that relates on the one side regarding consumers in the evolving reform of the consumer protection regime after the global financial crisis and on the other side to help understand the how consumer protection watchdogs can best respond.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University Library of Munich, Germany in its series MPRA Paper with number 36796.
Date of creation: Jan 2012
Date of revision:
消费者保护; 金融危机; 政策启示;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- D18 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Protection
- K29 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law - - - Other
- I38 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Government Programs; Provision and Effects of Welfare Programs
- O57 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Comparative Studies of Countries
- G28 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- G01 - Financial Economics - - General - - - Financial Crises
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-02-27 (All new papers)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Pandelica Amalia & Pandelica Ionut, 2009. "Consumers’ Reaction And Organizational Response In Crisis Context," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 4(1), pages 779-782, May.
- Nistorescu, Tudor & Puiu, Silvia, 2009. "Marketing strategies used in crisis - study case," MPRA Paper 17743, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekkehart Schlicht).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.