От Теории Предприятия К Теории Стратегического Управления
[From Theory of the Firm to the Strategic Management Theory]
AbstractThe paper suggests one of the possible approaches to formulation of structure and content of corporate strategic management theory. The paper formulates requirements to the theory of enterprise, essential for using the theory as a basis of strategic management theory structure, including requirement of completeness, systematic approach and dynamic description of company's functioning. Methods to overcome static features of system-integrated theory of enterprise are indicated. The author develops this theory as integral generalizing concept of modern enterprise by introducing into theory structure the concept of an event as a short-term change of different areas and subsystems of a company. The role of an event as an integral element of strategic management system is disclosed. The necessity of including in the strategy of enterprise the section devoted to the strategy of event management is justified.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University Library of Munich, Germany in its series MPRA Paper with number 36655.
Date of creation: Jan 2003
Date of revision:
theory of enterprise; theory of the firm; strategic management; system theory of firm; new theory of the firm; enterprise pyramid; event management;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- D23 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Organizational Behavior; Transaction Costs; Property Rights
- D21 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Firm Behavior: Theory
- L2 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior
- D02 - Microeconomics - - General - - - Institutions: Design, Formation, and Operations
- P31 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Institutions and Their Transitions - - - Socialist Enterprises and Their Transitions
- D01 - Microeconomics - - General - - - Microeconomic Behavior: Underlying Principles
- L1 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekkehart Schlicht).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.