AbstractIn 1987 K. Arrow suggested to define the theory of economic behavior of individual economic agents in market or nonmarket conditions as nanoeconomics. In 1996 we considered nanoeconomics for the first time as an independent branch of the economic theory and as a description of special condition of the Russian economy ("economics of individuals"). In the paper we investigate features of nanoeconomics vs micro-, meso-, and macroeconomics, we also analyse Russian economy from the nanoeconomic prospective. It is shown that "economics of individuals" in its modified form is still prevailing in Russia up to this day.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University Library of Munich, Germany in its series MPRA Paper with number 36590.
Date of creation: Dec 2004
Date of revision:
nanaeconomics; economics of individuals; Russian economy; transition economy; economics of transformation;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- D21 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Firm Behavior: Theory
- L2 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior
- P51 - Economic Systems - - Comparative Economic Systems - - - Comparative Analysis of Economic Systems
- P31 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Institutions and Their Transitions - - - Socialist Enterprises and Their Transitions
- D01 - Microeconomics - - General - - - Microeconomic Behavior: Underlying Principles
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekkehart Schlicht).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.