Aprender a aprender. Un método valioso para la educación superior
AbstractThe following work corresponds to a directed test to analyze a learning strategy that receives the great protagonism within the different theories that today are known, where the analysis discusses and displays problematic as far as the valuation of this type of learning and its applicability in superior education. The educational experience and the exigencies that the modern world to the educative system brings with himself are the main arguments that guarantee this type of learning. Nevertheless the lack of appropriate instruments of evaluation and the difficulty to generate a common strategy to everything a group of dicentes are the main critics to this strategy. The discussion still is not settled and the paradigm of "Learning to learn" is every greater time. What if can affirm with certain security it is that circumstances in which exist this method of learning it offers better results than the other well-known methods. It is in this context in which obtaining to identify clearly the circumstances that favor this strategy turns out to be most important from this analysis.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University Library of Munich, Germany in its series MPRA Paper with number 3613.
Date of creation: Jan 2007
Date of revision: Jun 2007
Other versions of this item:
- Freddy Womper & René Fernández Montt, 2006. "Aprender a aprender. Un método valioso para la educación superior," Observatorio de la Economía Latinoamericana, Grupo Eumed.net (Universidad de Málaga), issue 72, December.
- I20 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - General
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-07-07 (All new papers)
- NEP-EDU-2007-07-07 (Education)
- NEP-HRM-2007-07-07 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Fernández Montt, René & Karina León Leiva, 2006. "Una aproximación empírica al problema del subempleo y la cesantía," Observatorio de la Economía Latinoamericana, Grupo Eumed.net (Universidad de Málaga), issue 69, Nobember.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekkehart Schlicht).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.