Identificarea disparităților regionale privind ocuparea populatiei pe domenii de activitate în România în anul 2009
AbstractOne of the difficult issues of the economic territorial strategies and policies is represented by the highlighting and quantifying of the regional disparities. The disparities existing among different areas and regions express differences among the development levels generated by both the conditions of economic, demographic and historical development, and the varying endowment with natural resources. The aim of this research is to identify the differences between the eight regions of Romania regarding the population employment in respect of activity fields. The statistical method used for analyzing the data and highlighting the regional disparities is the correspondences factorial analysis (CFA).
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University Library of Munich, Germany in its series MPRA Paper with number 35628.
Date of creation: 20 Dec 2011
Date of revision:
regional disparities; regional development; employed population; CFA;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- E24 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomics: Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Employment; Unemployment; Wages; Intergenerational Income Distribution
- J21 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Force and Employment, Size, and Structure
- C01 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General - - - Econometrics
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Zizi Goschin & Daniela-L. Constantin & Monica Roman & Bogdan Ileanu, 2008. "The current state and dynamics of regional disparities in Romania," Romanian Journal of Regional Science, Romanian Regional Science Association, vol. 2(2), pages 80-105, December.
- Isidro Frias & M. Emilia Vazquez & Ana Iglesias, 1998.
"Economic growth and employment: Regional disparities in the EU,"
ERSA conference papers
ersa98p313, European Regional Science Association.
- Frias, Isidro & Iglesias, Ana & Vazquez, Emilia, 1998. "Economic growth and employment: regional disparities in the UE," Economic Development 30, University of Santiago de Compostela. Faculty of Economics and Business. Econometrics..
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekkehart Schlicht).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.