Improving the quality of human resources by implementation of internal marketing
AbstractInternal marketing includes programs intended for employees and their development. It is targeted on identifying, motivating and retaining customer oriented employees. For that reason, it is ov great importance for labour intensive, and especially service oriented compa¬nies, since knowledge, expertise, activity and behavior of employees create overall business portfolio that the consumers/clients are buying on external market. Regardless of its industry, adoption and implementation of internal marketing concept lead to long-term growth and success of the company. Internal marketing has important points of contact with human resources field of activity; therefore the analysis of internal marketing concept and its basic dimensions is a significant factor for creating competitive advantage in current business environment. The goal of internal marketing is to focus attention of employees on internal activities that need to be developed, maintained, and promoted for the purpose of business and strengthening competitiveness of the company on the external market. Human resources management through qualifying and motivation of employees to fulfill customer market needs as much as possible, namely to recruit appropriate personnel, and maintain and improve long-term relationship with them, is one of the key prerequisites for company’s business success.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University Library of Munich, Germany in its series MPRA Paper with number 35363.
Date of creation: 17 Oct 2011
Date of revision: 17 Oct 2011
Human Resources; Internal Marketing; Competitiveness Improvement;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- M31 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Marketing and Advertising - - - Marketing
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-12-19 (All new papers)
- NEP-HRM-2011-12-19 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
- NEP-MKT-2011-12-19 (Marketing)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Marija Dzopalic & Jovan Zubovic & Aleksandra Bradic-Martinovic, 2010. "Effective Implementation Of E-Crm Strategy," Polish Journal of Management Studies, Czestochowa Technical University, Department of Management, vol. 1(1), pages 52-63, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekkehart Schlicht).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.