Medición y características del mercado laboral del Municipio de Rionegro, Antioquia
[Measurement and characteristics of labor market Rionegro, Antioquia]
AbstractThe paper presents an approach to labor market structure in the municipality of Rionegro, Antioquia from the construction of indicators. The analysis was conducted from the supply side, taking information from the municipality's population that was part or not in the labor force and accounts for the measurement of variables such as unemployment, the overall rate of participation, the employment rate, the underemployment rate, among others. The knowledge and use of this information is translated into multiple benefits for local government and the community at large, including the accuracy of policies to provide better working conditions for the municipality and the criteria to better focus and efficiency of municipal spending. The book is divided into three chapters: the first. briefly discusses the major national labor market indicators, between 2001 and 2008. In the second section shows the results of research conducted for the municipality of Rionegro, Antioquia, detailing the methodology, the general characteristics of the population, and profiles of the employed and unemployed. Finally, draws some labor market characteristics muncipio, starting with their living conditions, according to the state of informal employment and ending with the phenomenon of migration
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University Library of Munich, Germany in its series MPRA Paper with number 34507.
Date of creation: 01 Nov 2009
Date of revision:
Mercado laboral - Rionegro (Antioquia); Rionegro (Antioquia) - Empleo; Indicadores de empleo; Tasa de desempleo - Rionegro (Antioquia); Sector informal - Rionegro (Antioquia); Migracion e inmigracion; Empleo y desempleo - Oriente antioqueno; Indicadores sociodemograficos;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- E24 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Employment; Unemployment; Wages; Intergenerational Income Distribution
- E60 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - General
- R23 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - Regional Migration; Regional Labor Markets; Population
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Daniel Mejía & Carlos Esteban Posada, 2007.
"Informalidad: teoría e implicaciones de política,"
BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA
004024, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Juan Carlos Feres & Xavier Mancero, 2001. "El método de las necesidades básicas insatisfechas (NBI) y sus aplicaciones en América Latina," DOCUMENTOS DE INVESTIGACION 002525, CEPAL NACIONES UNIDAS.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekkehart Schlicht).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.